Denton Regional Medical Center offers cancer care with a highly skilled, multidisciplinary team who are experts in helping patients fight cancer.
Our Programs and Facilities
Services include comprehensive diagnostic imaging and breast diagnostics, inpatient surgical services, as well as integrated nutrition, education, and cancer rehabilitation. In addition, we offer an oncology nurse navigator program to help guide patients through the process.
We believe you deserve the best treatment available and our trained professionals are here to help you through the challenge of having cancer. Denton Regional is accreditation by the American College of Surgeons (ACoS) Commission on Cancer. Receiving care at an ACoS accredited cancer program hospital ensures that you will receive:
- A team approach to coordinate the best available treatment options
- Information about ongoing cancer clinical trials and new treatment options
- Access to prevention and early detection programs, cancer education, and support services
- A cancer registry that offers lifelong patient follow-up
- Ongoing monitoring and improvements in cancer care, and
- Quality care, close to home.
For more information, go to www.facs.org/cancerprogram.