NOTICE:The Occupational Medicine clinic will be closed on April 18th and will resume normal business hours on April 19th, 2014.
At Occupational Medicine, we are focused on your employees’ and company’s occupational health needs. As the only dedicated occupational health clinic in Denton, we focus on what we do best- provide convenient and comprehensive Occupational Health Services to positively impact the health of your workforce and your bottom line.
The Occ Med Difference:
- Our sole focus is Occupational Health, so we know how to take care of your company.
- Specialists in workplace injury care with a back-to-work focus.
- We utilize Evidence Based Medicine to ensure quality care and appropriate return to work.
- Our Occupational Health-specific computer system allows us to record your company's preferences and protocols.
- Timely and relevant management reports customized to your company’s needs.
- Backed by the experience and expertise of Denton Regional Medical Center.
- Available 24/7 for workplace injuries, as well as post-accident and reasonable suspicion substance abuse testing.
To get started, simply fill out our Company Profile Form or call (940) 384-3570 for more information.
Please note: Denton Regional's Occupational Medicine Department follows the Denton ISD closure schedule for inclement weather. You can check the Denton ISD closure status here.
3537 S. I-35 East, Suite 111 | Denton, TX 76210
(940) 384-3570 phone | (940) 384-4726 fax